MY FIRST GIVEAWAY YO! (aka random cool stuff i wanna give you guys) ➙
ok so i really wanted to do a giveaway even though i dont really have A LOT of followers but yeah..i really like giving away stuff i guess, and you guys are the lovliest awsomest people so i dont see why i shouldnt
Must be following meyou dont have to follow me but if you want to that would…
THEDUMBFAULTINOURFANDOMS’ 69 FOLLOWER GIVEAWAY!
I forgot to add that to the giveaway banner but who cares, it’s in the text now. Anyway, I finally got 69 followers! And in celebration I decided to do a VERY VERY VERY small giveaway!
WHAT CAN I GET FROM YOU CHEAP FUCK?
- Well, you greedy son of a bitch…
- ONE of those SNK hoodie or hood or whatever you call it!
- ONE SHIRT from Topatoco or whatpumpkin!
- OR $35 of merchandise from ONE of those two stores!
- ONE SHORT OR MEDIUM wig from ardawigs!
- OR $25 of merchandise from arda!
SO WHATS YOUR STUPID RULES I HAVE TO FOLLOW?
- It’s “what’s” you fucking shit.
- Shipping will be paid by ME! And does not count for the total of your merchandise
- I WILL ONLY SHIP INSIDE OF U.S. sorry, outside is hella expensive.
- YOU DON’T HAVE TO FOLLOW ME! But it counts as extra entry.
- YOU HAVE THREE ENTRIES. one reblog, like and follow.
- NO GIVEAWAY BLOGS!
- IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, CONCERNS OR ANYTHING CONTACT ME
- THIS GIVEAWAY WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE IF IT GETS 50+ NOTES.
- Ends on Dec. 31 (Pacific Standard Time)
P.S. I do not mean anything I said to you, you beautiful piece of human you. Haha, so please don’t take it seriously and have a wonderful day you pretty person! Good Luck!
MINI HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY!
I just feel generous this month. ^u^ This is a really small giveaway of the glorified and amazing COPIC markers.
♦ What you get ♦
- 10 COPIC ciao markers of your choice (from the list above)
- 2 Multiliners (Grey and Black .3mm)
♦ Rules ♦
- Reblogs and Likes count! (reblog as many times as you want. 1 ♥/reblog= 1 enter)
- You must be following me! (Extra 2 markers for followers :3)
- U.S. only (unless you want to pay shipping)
- No giveaway blogs! (I will check!)
- Winners are determined by a number generator.
- Please keep your askbox open~ If you don’t reply in 24 hours… there will be a new winner chosen.
♦ ENDS ON JANUARY 4, 2014 ♦
♠ GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU! ♠
4000 follower Christmas Sephora Giveaway!
Thank you guys so much for supporting my blog, I LOVE YAS so much and wanted to do a little giveaway for Christmas because I’m festive as fuck.
1. Benefit ‘Let’s Make Lovely’ set- includes Hoola bronzer, Porefessional primer, They’re Real mascara, and It’s Potent eye cream
2. Fresh Sugar lip treatment (best lip balm in the entire world! I literally will never use anything else)
3. Sephora Pocket Eye Palette- I love Sephora eyeshadows and think they’re really underrated. This is an 8 pan neutral palette that comes in a sparkly black super cute case.
4. Benefit ‘Beautification in Progress’ eye mask
HOW TO ENTER:
Follow me (ailurophilewithstyle.tumblr.com) and reblog this post
Follow me on instagram (ailurophilewithstyle) and like the giveaway photo
Each counts as one entry! You can reblog as many times as you’d like.
Ends December 24. Good luck <3
Welcome to Samwinchesterwantsme’s bookshelf clean out giveaway!
The prizes are:
- A copy of Bleach Color and a copy of Bleach Souls
- The first three manga in the Ultimo series (written by Stan Lee)
- A copy of Witch and Wizard
- 22 Sherlock Holmes stories, including Scandal in Bohemia and The Final Problem
- A copy of The Hunger Games
- mbf me
- This post must reach 50 notes
- you can reblog this as many times as you want
- you can like it but likes won’t count
- There will be a total of 3 winners. That’s about it, good luck!
The first prize winner will get: two book(s) from up there as well as two books of their choosing which I will go out and buy
The second prize winner will get: two books from up there as well as one of their choosing
The third prize winner will get: the remaining book from up there as well as one book of their choosing
If this post, by some miracle, reaches 1000 notes, I will throw in a hard cover copy of The Fault in Our Stars by John Green